Full tuition* available for exceptional incoming JROTC students
- Open to incoming JROTC 10th graders
- Applicants must have a GPA above 90
- Strong recommendation letter from your JROTC Program describing your leadership qualities will be required
- Qualify for NYMA’s Early College Program
- Established pathway to Service Academies
*Full Tuition up to $41,210 for one year
Our NYMA Financial Aid Program is quite generous and approximately 60% of domestic cadets qualify for and receive assistance. The average award is about $20,000 per year.
School & Student Service by NAIS
The Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) is your gateway to financial aid from NYMA. Once accepted, parents or guardians should complete their PFS by clicking here.