Requesting Academic Records

To request a transcript of your academic records, print and submit a completed, signed copy of the New York Military Academy Records Request Form. Please note that all requests for transcripts must be submitted via this form. We cannot accept telephone requests. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), parents may request transcripts for minors only. All other requests must originate with the student/alumnus on the record.

NYMA Records Request Form (click here)

Enclose your check or money order payable to New York Military Academy. Transcripts are $5 for the first copy of each request and $1 for each additional copy in that request. Please note that we cannot accept credit card transactions.

Please send all transcript requests to:

New York Military Academy
78 Academy Avenue
Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY 12520
Attn: Registrar

Requests can also be sent via email to