1. Cadet Edison Zhang is working on origami from YouTube tutorials.
2. Cadet Mike Zhang sketches ideas for his paper-cut relief sculpture.
3. Cadets Kratman and Vinerte tackle a packing tape sculpture of a person using Kratman as a live model.
4a/b. Cadet Danilov created an embossed metal sculpture as a tribute to R. Lee Ermey from a scene in Full Metal Jacket.
5. Cadet Wang is creating a paper mâché sculpture of a trophy.
6. Cadet Liang is assembling a robot from found objects.
7. Cadet Jiang cuts newspaper to begin a design for a sculpture. Cadets Wang and Wen work on paper mâché.
8. Cadet Fan designs a paper lantern.
9. Cadet Hernandez reflects on another cadet’s project and offers a critique of their work.
10. Cadet Avaras tackles metal tooling.
11. Cadet Deluccia practices with metal tooling.
12. Cadet Sykes covers a balloon in paper mâché.