The New York Military Academy prides itself on the 5 aspects of its quality education:
1. A sense of place where adolescents are asked to take responsibility for themselves and their community.
2. A conservative environment where we teach students to be proud of their careful attention to detail in every aspect of their lives.
3. Experience with authentic, collaborative problem-solving every day.
4. Many opportunities for mentored leadership training in operations, entrepreneurship, discovery, learning, and creative expression.
5. A balanced approach to education which develops mind, body, and character every day.
Contact Admissions today and find out what sets our cadets apart.
To achieve Honor Roll status, students must have an overall average of 85 with no grade below 80.
Students on Honor Roll for this past marking period are:
Justin Bonsu, Jaylen Davis, Jolin Edmondson, Isabel Espinar-Sanchez, Bill He, Alex Hu, Thomas Koumas, Jakai Lester, Noel Maldonado, Sean Ren, Cathy Xu, Joseph Xu, and Jason Zheng.
To achieve High Honor Roll status, students must have an overall average of 90 with no grade below 85.
Students on High Honor Roll for this past marking period are:
Joshua Antoine, Roberta Bjornman, Evan Bobal, Ariel Farzanne, Ethan Hassane, Alex Huang, Zuzanna Kulinska, James Thierer, Yafei Wen, Serena Yang, Robin Zhao, Judy Zhou, and Eric Zhu.