1. Cadet Serena Yang for worked diligently on this piece that she submitted to the Congressional Art Competition. The winner’s artwork will be hung in Washington D.C. for an entire year alongside winners from other districts. Cadet Yang created this stunning watercolor that will be judged by Hudson Valley artists and the public. We ask that you take a moment to vote for Serena’s work from April 23-30 on Representative Sean Patrick Maloney’s Official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/repseanmaloney. Spread the word!
2. Cadet McKenzie created a linoleum block print for our Conservation/Extinction theme. His first print was pulled and turned out beautifully!
3. Cadet Zhao worked with our 3D printer and software to create pieces for his project.
4. Cadet Yang is working on a watercolor for Conservation.
5. Cadet Zhou finished her bouquet of polymer clay flowers.
6a. Cadet Farzan embroidered a lion for his Conservation project.
6b. Cadet Parker finished up a pixelated jellyfish out of yarn on plastic chicken wire for his textile project.