Ways of Giving
Giving to NYMA not only will assist the school further our work in Education Tomorrow's Leaders Today, but will also provide you with the pleasure and personal satisfactory of knowing the good work your gift will do now and well into the future for the benefit of future generations of cadets. In some cases you may also be able to design a gift that will benefit your own future financial position as well.
Providing financial support to NYMA does not necessarily require large amounts of cash on hand. Depending on your objectives for giving and types of assets available, you may have a variety of options. Listed below are several giving options for your consideration. Please be certain you fully understand the characteristics before selecting a vehicle, and consult your financial adviser before making a final decision. The use of multiple year pledges is encouraged as a means of simplifying the process of making your goal of helping NYMA SECURE THE FUTURE a reality.
- Checks made payable to NYMA
- Gifts of stocks, bonds, and appreciated securities
- Tangible personal property (Gifts-in-Kind)
- Real estate in a variety of means, including life estates
- Life insurance, naming NYMA as the owner of the policy
- Alumni reunion and class gifts
- Memorial and honor gifts to remember specific individuals who made a difference in your life
For more information on ways of giving to support New York Military Academy, contact Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-534-3710, Ext. 4272.