Home >
Academics > Transcript and Duplicate Diploma Requests
Tools :
New York Military Academy

78 Academy Ave.
Cornwall on Hudson
New York 12520
888 ASK NYMA (888 275 6962)

About NYMAAdmissionsAcademicsAthleticsCampus LifeAlumniSupport NYMACalendar

How to Request a Copy of Your Academic Records

To request a transcript of your academic records, print and submit a completed, signed copy of the New York Military Academy Records Request Form. Please note that all requests for transcripts must be submitted on this form. We cannot accept telephonic requests. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), parents may request transcripts for minors only. All other requests must originate with the student/alumnus on the record.

 NYMA Records Request Form

Enclose your check or money order payable to New York Military Academy. Transcripts are $5 for the first copy of each request and $1 for each additional copy in that request. Please note that we cannot accept credit card transactions.

Please send all transcript requests to:

Academic Records
New York Military Academy
78 Academy Avenue
Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY 12520
Attn: T. Madaia
845-534-3710 x4262

Requests can also be sent via email to:


Domestic replacement diplomas are reissued for a fee of $50.00, International replacement diplomas are reissued for a fee of $100.00, shipping is included.  Please include check or money order made payable to New York Military Academy.  Complete the information on the form (click on link), have your signature certified by a Notary Public and return the form to the above address in care of the Registrar.  Processing time is between 4-5 weeks.

                                                                NYMA Replacement Diploma Request Form


Check out our Facebook page  © 2016 New York Military Academy      Site Map      Contact Us
email page print page small type large type
powered by finalsite